Friday 15 January 2016

THROUGH MY IPHONE

Krásné ráno,
po měsíci jsem tu opět s fotkami, které jsem posbírala ... dnes je to opravdu všeho chuť.
Xx
C.

Good morning everyone,
after month I' here with ''through my iPhone'' post ... today's I've got many photos for you.
Xx
C.


Coffee time / Tulips / Online shopping (all the time) / relax

OOTD with MK Riley
My all the time favourite! - Oversized hockey hoodies ... I love how comfy these hoodies are!
Quick outfit photos ... 

The first thing in restaurant while I'm having lunch ... taking photos!

January shopping / 2016 / fave combo / Grey 

A jako poslední tady mám malou ochutnávku svého maturitního outfitu ... prvně jsem myslela že to vydržím a první fotky sdílím až v den plesu, ale jak vidíte ... nějak se to čekání nepovedlo ... / At first I thought that the first photo of my prom outfit I'm going to share in prom day, but as you can see ... I'm really bad  in keeping promises to myself (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment