Thursday 25 February 2016

THROUGH MY IPHONE

Krásné ráno,
po delší době jsem tu opět s 'through my iPhone' ... tentokrát se mi toho nahromadilo poměrně dost, takže myslím že není třeba psát žádné dlouhé vyprávění, protože fotky mluví za vše. 
Xx
C.

Good morning everyone,
It's been a while since I have 'wrote' 'Through my iPhone' so I've got many photos what I want to show you. I think it's not necessary to write some story here, because the photos are showing most of the stories from my past weeks.
Xx
C.



When I'm in home I'm cooking every day - trying to eat healthy and when I'm off to Prague, where I'm studying I'm trying to eat healthy as well. But most of the time I stop at some bistro for some baguettes or something quick, because I haven't got much time.

Yesterday lunch - pasta with greek yogurt and respberries and blueberries.

This tattoo / New Glasses / with my love♥ / My Calvins
Party time in COMO

My prom - just quick photos by my parents, I'm still waiting waiting for photos by professional photographer

In love with this new shirt

Coffee time / favourites / Portfolio / random
Morning after partynight
Last snow / casual outfit / ripped jeans in Febuary / casual outfit #2

No comments:

Post a Comment