Sunday 21 June 2015

A week through my iPhone

Krásný pátek všem, 
dnes jsem tady s dalším ''through my iPhone'', doufám že Vás to už nenudí ale vždycky za ten týden pochytám tolik fajn fotek že mi přijde škoda se s vámi o ně nepodělit ... ale pokud vás to ovšem nudí, napište a já vymyslím něco nového ;)  
Xx
K. 

Beautiful Friday everyone
Today I'm here with another 'through my iPhone'' I know that I'm posting this post quite a lot but every week I catch so many good photos and I want to share it with you guys... but if you are bored about that ... write a comment and I'll find something new ;)
xx
K.



Still full of excitement from Vienna! ♥
Day routine ... tooth whitening (I'm drinking green tea a lot) ... reading ... morning hot wather with lime ... trying a new hair care
A few outfits from this week
My little monkey♥ ... Harry Styles has a new fan  ... magnifying mirror :D ... lazyyyy day! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment