Friday 20 May 2016

THROUGH MY IPHONE

Always have a time for selfie during shopping/ accessories / UGO lunch/ details
 Krásné ráno,
dnes přidávám se zpožděním, jelikož jsem ve středu měla obhajobu maturitní práce a ve čtvrtek nějaké vyřizování, takže jsem opravdu nestíhala ... tím že jsem jezdila hodně do Prahy se mi nahromadilo spoustu fotek a tak jsem tu dnes opět s Through my iPhone. :) 
Pěkný víkend!
Xx
C.

Good morning everyone,
I'm so sorry that I didn't post yesterday but on Wednesday I had a presentation of my Graduation Work and on Thursday I had other things I had to take care of (School, new work) ... Past few weeks I spent a lot of time in Prague and attended some events so today I'm here with Through my iPhone.:)
Enjoy the weekend! 
Xx
C.

A few photos from CZEvsCAN game in Prague ... amazing time. So sad that we lost last night but still it was great Championship!

Little Black dress in casual outfit / New hair♥ / 1:Face watch/ Good morning

Food, Food, Food!!!

This filter ... / details / the whole outfit / this shirt 

Elevator selfie #1 / cold day / Favourite pants/ Elevator selfie #2

Bedroom Decor/Too small table/ Lunch Time/ Living room decor 

Details of my outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment